History Of The Building
A three storey building with eclectic facade was originaly built in 1887 by architects Janošovský and Zábranský. In the year 1926 was the building raised about the fourth, fifth and attic floor by builder Ing. Emil Sušický. Over the internal wing in the courtyard area were also added two floors and built two bays. At the same time were modernly adjusted principal facades from art-nouveau to functionalist style.